Tuesday, August 5, 2008

'allo 'allo

Well; considering all the bollocks being strewn about willy-nilly, I figured 'twas high time a properly Autistic person commented on Autism - for the benefit of all curious and wishing to know more.
Now, firstly, I am of a scientific nature. I am an Asperger person - the primary manifest of the mutation resulting in the identified neurological phenomena known as Autism. If anybody feels like calling me a fraud for that reason; don't. That's cowardly. If you've something to say, find me, say it to my face, and we'll settle it like men.
I don't know everything about Autism - nobody does; research is ongoing.
Unfortunately; not everbody knows what is not true at all. Take, the mercury myth, for example.
Repeatedly rebuked by noted scientists; yet still kept popular by uneducated celebrities with no scientific knowledge at all.

Basically; my intent with this blog is to show parents of Autistic children - who often believe they know more about Autism than their child feels of their own Autism - the truth.

No comments: